Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Every good and perfect gift comes from above. James 1:17


Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Lots of Catching up to Do!

First, I just want to apologize for how far behind I am! I'm sad to say that I have misplaced my memory card to my camera that has ALL of Sherrod's 2 year old birthday party pictures on it-I'm still looking though! His birthday party was back in June and was so much fun. We had it at Wade, Inc (John Deere store for those of you who are not from around here) and Sherrod loved every minute of it. The boy is obsessed with tractors. His daddy and I gave him the John Deere gator for his present and he has almost mastered driving it now. He knows how to put it in low speed and high speed. The only thing he can't do is reverse it but you have to do to 2 things at once to make it go in reverse. He'll learn soon! Another favorite of Sherrod's lately are hats. He will NOT ride his tractor without a hat on, and it's usually his "green John Deere hat" (as he calls it) or his cowboy hat. Already a "delta boy" I guess you could say-his daddy is so proud! I do have a couple of pictures that I took on my phone-excuse the quality!

No comments: