Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Every good and perfect gift comes from above. James 1:17


Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Baby #2 Update

People who talk to me on a regular basis already know what's going on with baby 2-oh by the way her name is going to be Carlisle Douglas, "Carlisle" - I had a little deja vu with this pregnancy. Just like Sherrod, when I went in for my 35-36 week check-up, my blood pressure was high. Unlike the first time where the doc didn't give me medication and left me hanging, my new doctor in Clarksdale put me on something that has my blood pressure looking great! I went in yesterday for my check up and everything was good. I will be 37 weeks tomorrow. She wants me back Friday and if I've dilated any more (I've been sitting on 1 cm for about 2 weeks) then she is going to send me on over to the hospital to have this baby! If not, then we will make an appointment for next Tuesday to induce! Did I mention that Sherrod is in for a RUDE awakening?!?! Last night he told me "baby Carlisle come out soon" followed by "I don't like baby Carlisle" hmmm....advice???

No comments: