Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Every good and perfect gift comes from above. James 1:17


Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Update on Baby 2

I went to the doctor yesterday for a check up. Unfortunately, that was the day I had to do the glucose test and drink that nasty red stuff. I think I swallowed it in one gulp so I could avoid tasting it several times. I'm waiting to hear back from that, but hopefully all is well. My blood pressure was good (the past 2 appointments it was a little elevated) so I was certainly glad to hear that! The doctor did do an ultrasound because it is too early to listen to the heartbeat with the other little gadget. Everything looked good-got to see some little arms and legs! I'm still feeling a little weak and faint from this little one, but hopefully I'll be over that sooner than later! Any advice on how to entertain a little one when you're this tired ALL the time???

No comments: