Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Every good and perfect gift comes from above. James 1:17


Sunday, July 11, 2010

Life since Christmas...

So my last post had Halloween pictures in it, so I'm way overdue! Our life is so busy with 2 little ones. They are growing up so fast. I can't believe it's already time to be planning Carlisle's first birthday! I could go on and on about what we've been doing the past few months, but it'll take long enough to see all of the pictures I've posted. I will admit I got a little carried away. When you get to the bottom, you'll have to click "older posts" probably 2 or 3 different times to see everything I uploaded today. Sorry in advance and enjoy :)

2 comments:

whatley said...

looks like you guys have been busy having tons of fun! Sherrod looks REALLY happy in the water!! If you need invites or a shirt for that sweet baby girl's first birthday let me know! I am going to be posting a really cute cupcake and # shirt soon. Check it out at 2 Sweet on Facebook! See ya at school :)

The Richard Family said...

Thanks for the sweet compliment!! It was good to see you guys to! We will have to meet up again soon!