Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Every good and perfect gift comes from above. James 1:17


Friday, April 10, 2009

To All Voters...

For those of you who voted, the sex of baby 2 has been determined...IT'S A GIRL!!! We went yesterday for an 18 week ultrasound and the doc said everything looked good. They said she's weighing in at about 7 oz. and her heart rate is good! We have a video of the ultrasound and I'll be posting that as soon as I figure out how to do to it. Please keep Russell in your prayers-he is now convinced we will be broke...but I still can't figure out why he doesn't think we're broke already??? Baby girl will be called "Carlisle" after my middle name, but that is all the info we have right now! I worked on getting Sherrod to say "baby sister" and "Carlisle" yesterday and he said it a few times but was on to something else very quick! He'll come around :)

1 comment:

The Richard Family said...

Congratulations on your Baby Girl!!