Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Every good and perfect gift comes from above. James 1:17


Thursday, October 23, 2008

School Boy

I left to go out of town for a couple days this week, and of course Sherrod had his school pictures. I took him a few days ago to get a haircut so he wouldn't have crazy hair in the pictures. Russell was in charge of getting him dressed cute, sending a change of clothes for after the pictures, making sure his hair was brushed, and all of those other things that moms have to do! He sent the change of clothes in Sherrod's little camouflage backpack. Take a look and see how well daddy did!!!







He looks like a 5 year old little boy. I can't believe how big he's getting! I'll post the actual school pictures when I get them.

No comments: